How to Become a Mortgage Broker
Are you looking to get involved in a new industry?
Perhaps you're after a challenge, or a different way of earning money, maybe even as an addition to your existing business.
You could join one of Australia's fastest growing broker groups. With a national network of more than 100 brokers, you'll receive full training and extremely beneficial mentoring services along with all the tools you'll need to kick start your mortgage broker career.
If you've ever thought about what it would feel like to be a mortgage broker and help people get into their dream homes, then this is the perfect opportunity to step into a rewarding career within a growing industry.
Request your free information pack today.
Become a Mortgage Broker
The decision to become a mortgage broker is particularly appealing when you look at the benefits of a career in the sector. Our dedicated and experienced team will help you come to terms with how to be a mortgage broker.
A mortgage broker career with Red Rock Brokers will mean that you don't pay any franchising fees, and there are no territory restrictions that might stop you from expanding into a certain region, you're free to operate wherever you please.
There are also four commission models available that will help you to get the most financial reward from your new career. You can operate under your own brand, which is ideal for those potential brokers who are wanting to add another dimension to an existing business.
You will have everything provided for you in terms of training with Red Rock Brokers, so you won't be wondering how to become a broker at any stage of your journey.
What's more, a mentor will be assigned to you that is on hand for a set period of time every month to answer any of your questions. You can even choose between complimentary and premium packages based on what level of assistance you want when you are finding your feet. Other benefits of becoming a mortgage broker include:
- No minimum sales volumes and uncapped potential earnings,
- Hassle-free compliance systems,
- Access to over 40 lenders,
- Ongoing professional development.
Simple steps to becoming a mortgage broker
- The first thing you'll need to do is request a free information pack. We will contact you to discuss how becoming a mortgage broker will benefit your career and or your business as well as sending you an application form.
- We start your induction process and you sign our Member Broker Agreement. It's important to remember that unlike other mortgage broker information courses, we make sure that you actually learn the required skills to become the best mortgage broker you can be.
- We arrange for you to commence your qualifications with a training course to obtain the required certificates for operation as a mortgage broker.
- We will assist you in arranging your professional indemnity insurance, Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS) and Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) memberships.
- You can then commence our online induction training course and multiple choice test. Once you've completed this process, you're ready to start with your panel lender accreditation sessions and you're well on your way to a successful mortgage broker career.
Want a challenge in an industry that is continually evolving, while also having fantastic support and mentoring throughout your learning process? Become a mortgage broker with Red Rock and you'll never look back.